Realize your entrepreneurial dreams
with qualified help
Latest business news
As a 'goodwill gesture', India agrees to Iran's demand for 1.5% interest on $6.5-billion oil dues - Times of India
Times of IndiaAs a 'goodwill gesture', India agrees to Iran's demand for 1.5% interest on $6.5-billion oil duesTimes of IndiaIran sold oil to refiners like Essar Oil and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) in US dollar per barrel. Around 45 per cent of the oil bill was paid in rupees in a UCO Bank account while the rest 55 per cent was to be cleared whenever ...India to pay 1.5% interest on $6.5 billion Iran oil duesInternational Business Times, India Editionall 4 news articles »
Conference on business excellence from tomorrow | Mangalore NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
Conference on business excellence from tomorrow | Mangalore NYOOOZNYOOOZSummary: Mangaluru: School of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya, will organize a two-day national conference on nurturing talent for business excellence from April 12. The conference aims to provide a common platform for budding HR professionals to enhance ...and more »
Gold rates - Hindu Business Line
Hindu Business LineGold ratesHindu Business LineComments will be moderated by The Hindu Business Line editorial team. 2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published. 3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower ...and more »
India to pay 1.5 per cent interest on $6.5 billion Iran oil dues - Deccan Chronicle
Deccan ChronicleIndia to pay 1.5 per cent interest on $6.5 billion Iran oil duesDeccan ChronicleNew Delhi: India has agreed to pay Iran an interest of 1.5 per cent on USD 6.5-billion that refiners like Essar Oil and Mangalore Refinery (MRPL) owe it in oil dues, as a 'goodwill gesture'. Iran had sought an interest rate of Libor-plus 75 basis ...
Profit-booking pulls gold futures down 0.3% - Hindu Business Line
Profit-booking pulls gold futures down 0.3%Hindu Business LineAt the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in June fell Rs. 90 or 0.3 per cent to Rs. 30,204 per ten grams in a business turnover of 2,444 lots. Likewise, the yellow metal for delivery in far-month August traded lower by Rs. 55 or 0.18 per cent ...and more »
Karnataka Bank sets a business target of Rs 1 lakh crore | Mangalore NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
Karnataka Bank sets a business target of Rs 1 lakh crore | Mangalore NYOOOZNYOOOZSummary: Karnataka Bank is targeting a business turnover of Rs. During 2015-16, the bank opened 50 new branches (including 13 in unbanked rural centres) and 275 ATMs. Karnataka Bank has also opened two new regional offices at Udupi and Tumakuru ...and more »
Silver futures fall to Rs. 41745 per kg - Hindu Business Line
Silver futures fall to Rs. 41745 per kgHindu Business LineSilver fell Rs. 123 to Rs. 41,745 per kg at the futures market today amid profit-booking at prevailing higher levels. At the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in July shed Rs. 123 or 0.29 per cent to Rs. 41,745 per kg in a business turnover ...and more »
Bantwal: B Ahmed Hajee Mohiudeen conferred with doctorate - Daijiworld.com
Bantwal: B Ahmed Hajee Mohiudeen conferred with doctorateDaijiworld.comBantwal, May 3: B Ahmed Hajee Mohiudeen, chairman of BA Group, India has been conferred with an honorary doctorate in view of his outstanding contributions to community development, by Gulf Medical University (GMU), the leading private medical ...
Oil imports from Iran up 48.8% over last year - The Dollar Business
The Dollar BusinessOil imports from Iran up 48.8% over last yearThe Dollar BusinessOil imports from Iran have increased 48.8% in April over the corresponding month previous year as per the preliminary tanker data released by the trade sources. This is mainly because the refiners have increased crude imports after lifting the ...India ready to clear $6.5 billion of Iran's oil dues, wants clarity on payment...Hindustan TimesIran's USD 6.5 billion oil dues to be cleared by IndiaThe Hans IndiaGovt ready to clear US$6.5bn Iran's oil duesIndiainfolineall 61 news articles »
Court sentences trio to life for killing their business partner | Mangalore NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
Court sentences trio to life for killing their business partner | Mangalore NYOOOZNYOOOZMANGALURU: The third additional district and sessions court on Saturday sentenced three youths to life imprisonment on finding them guilty for brutally killing their real estate business partner in 2010.Keshava alias Choni, 26, resident of Someshwar, ...and more »
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The years teach much which the days never know."
"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."
"Leap, and the net will appear."
Pope Paul VI
"Nothing makes one feel so strong as a call for help."